Anticipate shipping before Christmas 2022. If you are interested, email us and we will add your name to the wait list. Pictures on this page are still of the SAR/X-95 trigger, we will update as we get close.
TAVOR SEVEN 2-STAGE TRIGGER. ShootingSight is pleased to announce the TAV-7, the first 2-stage trigger pack for the IWI Tavor SEVEN rifle.
ShootingSight has made the best 2-stage trigger for the Tavor .223 cal rifles for several years, but they were not compatible with the .308 cal Tavor SEVEN. ShootingSight has designed the ideal trigger for the .308 cal.
In choosing the best trigger for a battle rifle, we took a cue from the greatest battle rifle ever devised: the M1 Garand. The M1 has a superb 2-stage trigger. It is robust, but keeps the crispness and accuracy of a two-stage trigger pull. The M1 concept was married with tool steel, CNC machining, and aerospace surface coatings. The result is the TAV-D, a 2-stage trigger which is robust, smooth, and crisp.
· 2-stage, giving a predictable glass like break.
· 3lb first stage, 5lb total pull
· Machined from heat treated plate tool steel, for superior metal grain structure.
· Housing CNC machined from billet aluminum and Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized.
· Ultra hard / low friction NiB surface coating allows lube free operation in dirty / tactical environments.
· Polished and honed sear surfaces for butter-smooth pull.
· Drop in trigger pack is fully assembled.
Warranty and Terms Trigger Hammer
There are no reviews yet.