A premium 2-stage trigger/hammer for the Beretta ARX-100 platform, featuring a Murano glass break for an Italian rifle.
· 2-stage, giving a predictable glass like break.
· Includes replacement trigger spring, to control first stage trigger pull, giving a 3lb first + 2lb second stage (5lb total pull).
· Machined from heat treated plate tool steel, for superior metallurgy versus cast parts.
· Ultra hard / low friction surface coating allows lube free operation in dirty / tactical environments.
· Polished and honed sear surfaces for butter-smooth pull.
· Patent Pending rubber coating on trigger bow provides slip resistance, and preserves touch sensitivity on trigger finger, by insulating from thermal extremes in hot or cold climates.
· Fits both ARX-100 in 5.56 and ARX-200 in 7.62.
· Drop in parts can be installed in minutes (gunsmith installation recommended). No adjustment needed.
No modifications needed