Hybrid Bow SCAR trigger improves ergonomics by setting the trigger bow slightly further forward, to allow a more comfortable grip, as well as using a hybrid reduced curve trigger bow, offering the benefits of both a curved and a flat trigger bow.
This premium 2-stage trigger/hammer for the SCAR platform, features a sharper break, faster hammer locktime, and higher ignition energy than any other SCAR trigger. All components are CNC from Rolled Plate Tool Steel – not cast.
· 2-stage, giving a predictable glass like break.
· Adjustable for second stage sear engagement.
· 4.5lb pull weight (exact number depends on where you engage the scale on the trigger bow).
· Machined from heat treated plate tool steel, for superior metallurgy versus cast parts.
· Ultra hard / low friction NiB surface coating allows lube free operation in dirty / tactical environments.
· Polished and honed sear surfaces for butter-smooth pull.
· Refined design reduces hammer swing time 3ms faster than stock (from 9ms to 6ms), and increases firing pin energy for superior ignition.
– Fits both SCAR 16 and SCAR 17.
· Works on both Black and FDE models.
· No modifications needed – drop in parts can be installed and adjusted in minutes (gunsmith installation recommended).