This RPS™ Trigger is a premium 2-stage trigger/hammer for the SCAR platform, featuring sharper breaks, faster hammer locktime, and higher ignition energy than any other SCAR trigger. All components are CNC from Rolled Plate Steel – not cast.
· 2-stage, giving a predictable glass like break.
· Adjustable for second stage sear engagement.
· Includes replacement trigger spring, to control first stage trigger pull, allowing minimum of about 3.5lb (2lb first +1.5lb second stage), up to 3lb first + 1.5lb second stage.
· Machined from heat treated plate tool steel, for superior metallurgy versus cast parts.
· Ultra hard / low friction NiB surface coating allows lube free operation in dirty / tactical environments.
· Polished and honed sear surfaces for butter-smooth pull.
· Refined design reduces hammer swing time 3ms faster than stock (from 9ms to 6ms), and increases firing pin energy for superior ignition.
· Patent Pending rubber coating on trigger bow provides slip resistance, and preserves touch sensitivity on trigger finger, by insulating from thermal extremes in hot or cold climates.
· Fits both SCAR 16 and SCAR 17.
· Works on both Black and FDE models.
· No modifications needed – Drop in parts can be installed and adjusted in minutes (gunsmith installation recommended).