Multi-tool for SCAR armorer and operators. Contains all the tools needed to disassemble the SCAR rifle for cleaning, maintenance, and adjustment.
- T-25 Torx for barrel screws, screws in side of receiver, and windage adjustment on front sight.
- 3mm Hex for top rail.
- 2.5mm Hex for screws in side of receiver.
- Front Sight adjustment tool to adjust elevation of the front post.
- 0.035 pin for cleaning small holes in gas valve.
- 0.055″ pin for clearing larger holes in gas valve, and barrel hole in gas block.
- 0.100″ screwdriver to remove the safety selector, necessary to take down the trigger group.
- 3-step diameter reamer for gas cylinder.
- Scraper for gas piston and gas valve.
- Wrench for gas valve and open end wrench for FN accessories.
- Extra long 5mm Hex wrench to reach up inside pistol grip.
- Guided punch to remove gas piston.