TAV-LE 2-STAGE RPS TRIGGER™ ShootingSight is pleased to announce the TAV-LE, a 2-stage trigger pack for the IWI Tavor rifle with a slightly higher pull force for tactical use.
The Tavor is a superb rifle, with excellent design, ergonomics, fit/finish. ShootingSight has designed the ideal trigger to go with it.
In chosing the best trigger for a battle rifle, we took a cue from the greatest battle rifle ever devised: the M1 Garand. The M1 has a superb 2-stage trigger. It is robust, but keeps the crispness and accuracy of a two-stage trigger pull.
The M1 concept was married with tool steel, CNC machining, and aerospace surface coatings. The result is the TAV-LE, a 2-stage trigger which is robust, smooth, and crisp.
· 2-stage, giving a predictable glass like break.
· 4.5lb first stage, 6.5lb total pull (approximate)
· Machined from heat treated plate tool steel, for superior metal grain structure.
· CNC cut Delrin housing
· Ultra hard / low friction surface coating allows lube free operation in dirty / tactical environments.
· Polished and honed sear surfaces for butter-smooth pull.
· Drop in trigger pack is fully assembled.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEW X95 TAVOR
No modifications needed. USA/Canada sales only.
In order to ship to Canada, purchaser needs to select the option for exportation to Canada. By selecting this option, purchaser affirms that he/she is a Canadian citizen, and agrees that the trigger is for end-use in Canada and may not be re-exported.