TAVOR 2-STAGE RPS TRIGGER™ ShootingSight is pleased to announce the TAV-D, the first true 2-stage trigger pack for the IWI Tavor rifle.
The Tavor is a superb rifle, with excellent design, ergonomics, fit/finish. ShootingSight has designed the ideal trigger to go with it.
In chosing the best trigger for a battle rifle, we took a cue from the greatest battle rifle ever devised: the M1 Garand. The M1 has a superb 2-stage trigger. It is robust, but keeps the crispness and accuracy of a two-stage trigger pull.
The M1 concept was married with tool steel, CNC machining, and aerospace surface coatings. The result is the TAV-D, a 2-stage trigger which is robust, smooth, and crisp.
· 2-stage, giving a predictable glass like break.
· 3lb first stage, 5lb total pull
· Machined from heat treated plate tool steel, for superior metal grain structure.
· Housing CNC machined from billet aluminum and Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized.
· Ultra hard / low friction surface coating allows lube free operation in dirty / tactical environments.
· Polished and honed sear surfaces for butter-smooth pull.
· Drop in trigger pack is fully assembled.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEW X95 TAVOR. We have been told our trigger works with the new Tavor 7, but we are waiting to get our hands on a Tavor 7 to test it ourselves.
No modifications needed. USA/Canada sales only.
In order to ship to Canada, purchaser needs to select the option for exportation to Canada. By selecting this option, purchaser affirms that he/she is a Canadian citizen, and agrees that the trigger is for end-use in Canada and may not be re-exported.