ShootingSight 2-STAGE MP-5 TRIGGER. ShootingSight is pleased to announce the HECKFIRE, the first true 2-stage trigger pack for the MP-5, MP-5K, PDW, clones, or other HK 91/93/94, G3 pattern based fire control groups.
Roller lock actions rock! ShootingSight has designed the ideal 2-stage trigger to match.
In choosing the best trigger design, we took a cue from the greatest battle rifle ever devised: the M1 Garand. The M1 has a superb 2-stage trigger. It is robust, and offers the crispness and accuracy of a two-stage trigger pull. The M1 concept was married with tool steel, CNC machining, and aerospace surface coatings. The result is the HECKFIRE, a 2-stage, semi-only trigger which is robust, smooth, and crisp.
· 2-stage, giving a predictable razor sharp break.
· 3lb first stage, 5-6 lb total pull.
· Fits Ambi, SEF polymer, MagPul, or steel lowers.
· Two sided safety cam, converts ANY lower to an Ambi, but also comes with a Delete cap, if you do not want Ambi selectors.
· Machined from heat treated rolled plate tool steel, for superior metal grain structure.
· Housing CNC machined in aluminum and Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized.
· Ultra hard / low friction NiB surface coating on sears allows lube free operation in dirty / tactical environments.
· Polished and honed sear surfaces for butter-smooth pull.
· Drop in trigger pack is fully assembled.
· Replaces four 922R components with US made parts: Trigger Housing, Trigger, Hammer, Sear.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL HK MP5, 91/93/94 or G3, or clones.
Here is an initial video review done by the HK shooting team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnD98qxp2ng&t=161s
The updated selector levers work for all lowers (you no longer need to tell us if it is an SEF or an AMBI lower) and they cover the selector lever hole in the lower so you cannot see the red through the hole (which is an improvement over the original selector levers). Our kit includes three selector levers: Left, Right, and Delete. This allows you to make your gun into: AMBI, or Left-hand only, or Right-hand only.
Drop-in, no modifications needed.
- Trigger does NOT include an ejector lever, as these are caliber specific.
- Trigger follows US Manual of Arms, the safety can only be engaged when the hammer is cocked.
In order to ship to Canada, purchaser needs to select the option for exportation to Canada. By selecting this option, purchaser affirms that he/she is a Canadian citizen, and agrees that the trigger is for end-use in Canada and may not be re-exported.